Welcome to JesseKelber.com, my newly consolidated home on the internet. Let me explain, I’m not exactly new to this having started – and gradually abandoned – several sites in the past. And my with my day job being in IT, well we’ll just leave it at I’m no stranger to the interwebs or computers.
That said, I’m doing something a little different this time around in that I’m combining my presences. This site will serve as homepage and blog for me personally, as well as a homepage for my coaching business (coming soon, for now, hit this link here, or the one in the menu to be taken to my existing coaching site). Since I’m combining presences, the blog entries will cover…well pretty much everything that interests me. There will be posts on topics coaching clients have told me help them, and then there will be posts about other things that interest me.
An example of some of the ideas holding my interest right now (subject to change as I am constantly reading and tend to be distracted by shiny objects):
- Voluntary Simplicity
- Personality – Intuition/Introversion/HSPs (Highly Sensitive People, of which I am one)
- Behavioral Economics
- Human Powered Transportation
- Alternative Building Techniques (cob, strawbale, etc)
- Conscious Community
- Analog Technology (like pens and paper for example)
- The Lifestyle Thou Shalt Not Call Paleo (that’ll make sense eventually, promise)
Since I mentioned that there have been other blogs/sites in my past, I should say here that I will be borrowing from these sites heavily. What I mean is that I’ll basically be plagiarizing myself and re-using some of the posts I wrote over there, over here.
Am I planning on monetizing the cheez whiz out of this one and going pro?
Might I try for a larger audience than my previous attempts?
Well yeah, I might.
We’ll just have to see where the path leads won’t we?
As I mentioned above, along with that list of possible topics I’ll be talking a fair bit about coaching and coaching related things. A partial list of these subjects might look like this:
- Just what does ‘Wellness’ mean, anyway?
- Self-care breaks
- Anger, and how to exist with it
- Emotions, and how to exist with them
- Willpower, what it is and what it isn’t
- Toxic relationships and ways to avoid them
- You are the expert on you
OK, I’m going to leave you with that, Don’t want to give away too much on the intro page do I?* I’m excited to start this little adventure and am already hard at work editing some of my existing pieces, getting them ready to post in the coming days/weeks (I’m not going to publicly declare a posting schedule – I’ve made that mistake before).
Join me, won’t you?